Honey with walnuts, lemon and propolis for immunity
Four ingredients in a preparation with miraculous effects: strengthens immunity, treats migraines and anemia, regulates blood pressure, lowers bad cholesterol and triglycerides, vitaminizing, mineralized, practically a strong tonic that induces a general state of well-being throughout the body.
- - blender / chopper
- - citrus juicer
- - jar
- - wooden spoon
- - knife
- Prepare the ingredients. Peel the walnuts, pick and weigh the walnut kernels. Weigh the honey. From propolis tincture I will use half a 100 ml bottle.
- Grind the walnut kernels with a blender / chopper or grinder.
- Put the ground walnut kernels in a jar.
- Add the honey little by little.
- Cut the lemon into 2 halves and then obtain the lemon juice using a citrus juicer.
- The lemon juice obtained is poured into the jar.
- Add the propolis tincture.
- Mix the whole composition well until smooth.
- It is hermetically sealed and it is recommended to leave it to soak for at least 2 weeks in a cool and dark place.
In the cold, in the refrigerator, the product can be stored for up to 1 year.
Fiind și un produs energizant, recomandăm a nu se consuma după ora 18.
In the morning, on an empty stomach, the effectiveness of the preparation is maximum.
In children, the spoon will be replaced with a teaspoon!
For example, to treat anemia: take one teaspoon of this mixture three times a day for at least a month.
Cures of 4 weeks are recommended, with a break of 2 weeks.
- strengthens immunity (contains the amino acid arginine),
- improves memory and intellectual ability,
- treats migraines (headaches),
- induces a general state of well-being, removing stress,
- treats anemia,
- prevents the onset of stroke,
- protein-rich nutritious food,
- vitaminizing agent (A, B, C, E and P),
- mineralizing agent (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chlorine, phosphorus, sulfur, iron, copper, zinc and iodine),
- helps digestion,
- fights digestive tract infections,
- walnuts contain fiber that helps maintain healthy intestines,
- fights hypertension by lowering blood pressure,
- improves blood flow (venous circulation),
- helps lower bad cholesterol and triglycerides due to their unsaturated fat content, as well as potassium and magnesium,
- adjuvant in colds and flu, repels seasonal viruses, coughs,
- prevents type 2 diabetes,
- monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats improve insulin sensitivity,
- strong antioxidant (vitamin E),
- fight against free radicals, preventing tissue damage,
- maintain healthy skin,
- maintain vision health,
- helps to increase fertility,
- combating erectile dysfunction in men,
- treats heart rhythm disorders,
- relieves gastrointestinal diseases,
- effective against gastric ulcer (works as a bandage for gastric ulcer or disease),
- regulates endocrine functions,
- protects the health of bones and teeth due to phosphorus and calcium,
- fights prostate and breast cancer.
- contraindicated for diabetics
- contraindicated for pregnant or breastfeeding persons
✔ Acacia honey contains: vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, enzymes, aromatic compounds, phytohormones, organic acids (lactic, malic, oxalic, citric), flavones, flavonoids.
✔ Propolis tincture brings the added benefits in this product, propolis being considered the most powerful natural antibiotic known.
✔ Lemon enriches the preparation with a lot of vitamin C and in addition changes the general taste a little sour. Lemon is also known to have important antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Therefore, for a correct diagnosis and treatment, it is recommended to consult a specialist.