Walnut kernels with honey in a jar
Here's what happens if you eat walnut kernel macerate with honey every day: it strengthens immunity, treats anemia, prevents headaches, induces a general well-being, relieves stress, fights hypertension and works as a dressing for ulcers or diseases. stomach.
- - 330ml jar
- - spoon
- Prepare the nuts and honey. I chose to put the walnut kernels in halves just because it looks very good and very appetizing.
- Se așează miezul de nucă în borcan, până când acesta se umple.
- Add the honey little by little, in stages (so that it can drain well between the walnut kernels), until it covers the whole kernel. Optionally you can add the juice of a quarter or half of lemon.
- Seal tightly with a lid and leave to soak for at least 2 weeks in a dark, aerated place.
It does not have to be kept cold.
This remedy is a tonic and nutritious preparation, being an important source of minerals such as sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chlorine, phosphorus, sulfur, iron, copper, zinc and iodine. It is also rich in vitamins A, B, C, E and P, contains fatty acids, carotene, antioxidants, fiber and protein.
It contains the amino acid arginine, an amino acid that helps liver function and protects the cardiovascular system.
In children over 3 years the spoon becomes a teaspoon.
Cures of 4 weeks are recommended, with a break of 2 weeks.
- strengthens immunity (contains the amino acid arginine),
- helps liver function due to arginine,
- improves memory and intellectual capacity,
- get rid of migraines (headaches),
- treats anemia,
- prevents the onset of stroke,
- regulates hypertension,
- induces a general state of well-being, removing stress,
- helps digestion,
- Walnuts contain fiber that helps maintain healthy intestines,
- improves blood flow,
- rich in omega 3 fatty acids (from nuts) lower the level of bad cholesterol and triglycerides,
- adjuvant in colds and flu,
- prevents type 2 diabetes,
- monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats improve insulin sensitivity,
- strong antioxidant: (vitamin E),
- fights against free radicals, preventing tissue damage
- maintains healthy skin,
- maintains eye health,
- helps increase fertility in both men and women,
- treats heart rhythm disorders,
- relieves gastrointestinal diseases,
- works as a bandage for ulcers or gastric disorders,
- regulates endocrine functions,
- protects the health of bones and teeth due to phosphorus and calcium,
- fights prostate cancer, breast.
- contraindicated for diabetics
- contraindicated for pregnant or breastfeeding persons
- protein 15g / 100g
- healthy fats
- vitamins (A, B, C, E and P)
- minerals (calcium, magnesium, chlorine, phosphorus, sulfur, iron, copper, zinc and iodine)
- Omega 3 fatty acids: 30g / day recommended
Therefore, for a correct diagnosis and treatment, it is recommended to consult a specialist.