Sunflower seeds and pumpkin in honey
Tonic, fights anemia, headaches, worms and intestinal parasites, protects the heart, liver, supports digestion, good for the prostate!
Sunflower seeds and pumpkin in honey are an amazing combination for the human body, providing a good source of vitamins, minerals, proteins, healthy fats such as Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, fiber and antioxidants. Consumed correctly, they become a reliable ally in the fight against anemia and headaches, they are a beneficial combination in fighting intestinal worms, protects the heart, liver, supports digestion, reduces the risk of prostate inflammation and strengthens the immune system.
- - glass container (jar);
- - non-metallic spoon;
- The seeds are being prepared. They must be raw. If they are bought from the market, it is good to wash them by rinsing them in water, and then to dry them on a flat surface. You can also dry them on a tray, in the oven, but not at temperatures above 40 degrees and for a short time.
⚠ Try to avoid the thermal process as much as possible, and if necessary remember: to be dry, not fried;
- Put the seeds in the glass container.
- Add the honey, little by little, with breaks to drain between the seeds.
- After we have added the honey, we put the lid on and practically the net is ready, it only has to stay soaked for at least 1-2 weeks, in a cool, ventilated place and protected from light.
It should not be kept in the refrigerator, it would be recommended to be hermetically sealed and protected from light.
From sale we recommend consumption in maximum 3 months!
It is recommended a honey as fluid as possible to better cover the seeds and allow the seeds to soak in honey. You can use any type of honey: polyflora, acacia, linden, sunflower...
⚠ That thin green brownish coating covering pumpkin seeds contains cucurbitin, a natural poison that kills intestinal parasites, so don't try to remove it.
→ Sunflower seeds as well as pumpkin seeds, especially mixed with lime honey, are a good source of tryptophan, zinc and magnesium, which help < b>improving sleep.
→ Tryptophan is an essential amino acid, and it is also used as a medicine to treat insomnia. Basically, the body converts tryptophan to serotonin / 5-HTP (the hormone of happiness), which then turns to melatonin (the hormone of sleep).
Tryptophan → Serotonin → Melatonin.
→ Sunflower seeds contain a significant amount of linoleic acid and folic acid, which help cleanse blood vessels, reducing bad cholesterol (LDL). They also have a high content of B vitamins and vitamin E and implicitly antioxidants that prevent heart disease. They are rich in vitamins E, D, B1, B3, B5, B6 and minerals such as magnesium, selenium, manganese, iron, copper, calcium and phosphorus. They are rich in phytosterols, fiber, protein and healthy fats.
→ Pumpkin seeds have the widest spectrum of destruction of parasites (intestinal worms). In the green-brown shell / pojghița, which wraps the pumpkin seeds, there is a substance (cucurbitin) that annihilates the parasites. This mixture practically helps us to get rid of intestinal worms (pinworms), earthworms, lamblia.
→ Pumpkin seeds contain 36-52% fat, vitamins, trace elements and especially zinc.
→ Pumpkin seeds are diuretics, strengthen the heart muscle and kidneys, protect the liver, help hair growth, remove heavy metals from the body (rich in antioxidants), unclog the vessels and arteries, regulate cholesterol and stimulate kidney activity , but also have an adjunct role in serious diseases such as cancer, leukemia, sclerosis.
→ Storage and validity: keep container closed at room temperature (~ 20ºC), away from light. It is recommended for consumption in a maximum of 24 months if it is kept in optimal conditions (airy place and protected from light) and if it is not opened. Once the container is opened, it is recommended to consume it in a maximum of 3 months.
⚠ Cures of one month with a minimum break of 2 weeks are recommended.
→ In the morning, on an empty stomach, the best assimilation of nutrients takes place. This mixture of seeds and honey will tone your body from the first hour and will prepare it for the whole day!
⚠ It will be consumed in moderation, being a caloric product! It is also recommended to consume in the first part of the day, because in the evening, before bed, due to the energizing effect, insomnia can occur.
⚠ In children, the amount will be halved!
- energizing and general tonic;
- effective in vitalizing and regenerating the body;
- antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory;
- mixture rich in healthy fats (omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids);
- rich fiber mixture;
- mixture rich in antioxidants;
- rich source of minerals (calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, phosphorus);
- rich source of vitamins (A, E, K, D, B1, B3, B5, B6);
- an excellent source of phytoestrogens;
- contains cucurbitin (pumpkin seed coat), a substance that kills parasites;
Supports the nervous system:
- fight against anemia and headaches;
- good for anemia (an important source of iron);
- combats insomnia and iron deficiency symptoms;
- helps improve sleep, being a good source of tryptophan, zinc and magnesium;
- fights fatigue;
- improves memory;
Supports the digestive tract:
- helps regulate intestinal transit;
- fights constipation;
- gives a feeling of satiety;
- destroys pinworms / worms (worms, ...) and intestinal parasites;
Supports the cardiovascular system:
- decreases the risk of thrombosis and arrhythmias;
- reduces the level of bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides;
- increases good HDL cholesterol;
- reduces the risk of atherosclerosis (accumulation of fat on the walls of the arteries);
- lowers blood pressure;
- strengthens blood vessels and nerves;
Supports the urological device:
- supports male potency and health;
- increases testosterone levels;
- erectile function improves;
- reduces the risk of inflammation of the prostate;
- helps prevent prostate cancer due to its high zinc content;
- helps treat urinary disorders;
- decrease in menopausal symptoms;
- strengthens / regulates the immune system;
- hepato-biliary protector;
- improves vision;
- stimulates the activity of the kidneys;
- reduces the possibility of viral infections (cold, flu);
- decreases the risk of osteoporosis, prevents the loss of bone mineral density;
- adjutant in cancer, leukemia, sclerosis;
- children under 3 years old, only with the doctor's approval;
- allergic people;
Therefore, for a correct diagnosis and treatment, it is recommended to consult a specialist.