Apilarnil is stored only in the freezer.Place the raw pollen in a large enough bowl.Pour the propolis tincture over it and mix continuously until a homogeneous paste is obtained.Then add the maca, ginseng (aswaganda and siberian), tribulus terrestris and rose hips powders one by one, mixing continuously. A thick paste will form.Add the slightly thawed apilarnil and mix until homogenized.Add the honey and mix, in the same way, until all the ingredients are homogenized.Add the royal jelly. It was not accidentally added as the last ingredient (so as not to be affected by the alcohol in the propolis tincture).
Raw pollen can only be stored in the freezer.
Pure royal jelly is stored in the refrigerator (2-4ºC);
We mix continuously until everything is homogenized.The formed paste will be poured into glass/ceramic containers, then they will be hermetically sealed and must be kept cold, in the refrigerator.
It is good not to walk in the paste, minimum 24 hours, ideally 2 weeks, for the ingredients to macerate.
Aphrodisiac with apilarnil, royal jelly. raw pollen, propolis tincture, honey, maca, aswaganda and siberian ginseng, tribulus and rose hips.
→ If dilution is desired, lemon juice can be added or physiological serum ~200 ml can be used.
→ It is recommended to use a non-metallic, wooden, ceramic spoon.
→ Pure royal jelly requires special transport and storage conditions. It will only be stored in the refrigerator, not the freezer.
→ Royal jelly is recognized as a cell regenerator. Storage and validity:
- it will only be stored in the refrigerator (2ºC - 6ºC);
- it will be consumed within a maximum of 12 months after preparation, but consumption is recommended within 3 months after opening.
→ It is recommended to consume 1-3 teaspoons/day, one at a time, 30 minutes before the main meals, but no later than 6 p.m., because it has an energizing effect and can cause insomnia.
→ We recommend two courses per year, every 3 months, in the fall and spring periods, for maximum immunization.
→ It is recommended sublingual administration (under the tongue), with slow dissolution, for better absorption.
→ It can be diluted in plain water and then drunk gently, with small sips, within a few seconds.
Effects and benefits
- has energizing, vitalizing and toning properties;
- improves potency (stimulates and maintains sexual energy in men);
- rich in testosterone (especially from apilarnil);
- recommended in sexual infertility problems;
- good in various sexual dysfunctions;
- good in low spermatogenesis;
- good for ailments of the genital area;
- corrects hormonal imbalances;
- contributes to the regulation of the menstrual cycle in women;
- recommended in delayed puberty;
- important source of amino acids, vitamins and minerals;
- stimulates anabolism;
- helps to increase/develop muscle mass;
- recommended for athletes and people who make a lot of physical and intellectual effort;
- hepatic tonic (indicated as a supplement in various acute and chronic hepatitises, even liver cirrhosis);
- helps the normal functioning of the gallbladder;
- improves memory, increases intellectual performance;
- good for disorders of the nervous system (nervousness, mental disorders, neuro-psycho-motor disorders, ...);
- fights fatigue;
- increases the body's immunity;
- antiviral, antimicrobial, antibiotic;
- stimulates the pituitary gland - adrenal glands;
- supports the digestive tract;
- removes bloating;
- regulates intestinal transit;
- good for stomach ailments;
- supports the normal functioning of the small intestine and the colon;
- increases appetite;
- helps restore joint elasticity (boat in collagen);
- recommended in asthenia;
- recommended in postoperative convalescence,
- recommended in states of malnutrition;
- helps in treating insomnia;
- helps in respiratory diseases;
- good in dermal insufficiency;
- Exceeding the dose can lead to the accumulation of unwanted kilograms;
- Allergies in the case of people allergic to bee products;
- Toxicity can occur in cases of overdose.
- It is good for pregnant women to seek medical advice before administration.
- Do not administer to children under 1 year old and to people allergic to bee products!
→ Apilarnil, due to its relatively high testosterone content, is recommended for athletes and people who make a lot of sustained physical and intellectual effort.
→ Apilarnil is also called in Moldova buhai milk, from bull, from the vigor it gives to men.
→ Apilarnil comes from API-LAR-NIL (APIcola, LARvele de trantor and NIL the initials of the name of the one who invented the product N. ILiesiu).
→ At the time of harvesting, a dragon larva contains a huge number of sex cells, i.e. over 10 million spermatozoa;
→ Anabolism or assimilation is the metabolic process that transforms nutrients introduced into the body into its own substances, consuming energy. During anabolism, complex organic substances (such as proteins, fats and sugars) are synthesized, some of which are deposited in the body as reserves (wikipedia).
→ Ginseng (the plant with the strongest rejuvenating effect) contributes to increasing physical and mental performance, strengthens memory, strengthens the central nervous system and peripheral, stimulates the growth of immunity, supports the cardiovascular system, facilitating blood circulation.
→ Royal jelly is a substance synthesized by bees to feed the queen and larvae, being the only source of "Acid 10-HDA" and "Acetyl Choline, having a rich content of amino acids, collagen, minerals and vitamins (especially Bs).
→ Maca is a plant that helps maintain resistance and vitality, supports physical and mental performance, regulates the level of hormones, sexual dysfunctions, increases libido and supports the development of muscle mass.
→ Pollen consists of a mixture of bee saliva, nectar and plant pollen that sticks to the back of worker bees' legs. It is rich in amino acids, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
→ Tribulus terrestris is a supplement used to increase testosterone, libido and improve sports performance.
→ Rosehips are fruits rich in vitamins and nutrients, which have multiple benefits for physical and mental health, helping to strengthen the immune system, prevent cardiovascular diseases and the proper functioning of the digestive system.
The content of this page is informative.
Therefore, for a correct diagnosis and treatment, it is recommended to consult a specialist.