Concentrated juice of ginger, lemon and honey
Ginger, lemon and honey combined form the most powerful detoxifier for the body. In addition to the detoxification effect, there is also a strong tonic, which increases the immunity of the body especially during colds. When making this concentrate, we also obtain a by-product: macerated ginger pulp with honey .
- - roots juicer
- - containers
- Wash and then peel the ginger.
- Wash and then peel the lemons.
- We squeeze the ginger the roots juicer. Being a strong root, it is recommended to be cut into smaller pieces so as not to block the juicer.
- After we finish squeezing the ginger juice, we put the resulting pulp in a container to create an additional product. Add 2 tablespoons of honey and mix. Thus I formed the first product "ginger pulp with honey", which must be left to macerate ~ 12 hours and kept cold. One teaspoon is consumed in the glass of water, in the tea and even in the coffee (to the imagination).
- Ginger juice is put in a larger container.
- Cut the lemons into 4 and then squeze with the juicer. The resulting juice is poured over the ginger juice.
- Add the honey and mix vigorously.
- Put the mixture in a tightly sealed bottle and keep it in a cold place. Thus I finished the main product "ginger honey concentrate".
In the preparation of this concentrated juice we also obtain a by-product: macerated ginger pulp with honey .
Ginger pulp macerate with honey: (~ 12 hours of maceration) forms a product as valuable as the first. Put a teaspoon in various hot or cold drinks, such as teas, coffee, fresh drinks, ... it can be used for cooking.
- stimulates digestion
- prevents oral infections
- tonic / energizing (increases endurance of athletes)
- strengthens the immune system
- remedy for colds and flu
- contributes to lower LDL bad cholesterol
- relieves nausea
- natural anti-inflammatory
- contributes to skin and hair care
- helps to rebalance blood pH
- the risk of kidney stones decreases
- strengthens the walls of veins and capillaries
- cleans blood vessels
- natural analgesic
Therefore, for a correct diagnosis and treatment, it is recommended to consult a specialist.