Cure with whole garlic cloves
Garlic cure works wonders! Here is what happens if you swallow in the morning, on an empty stomach, a whole clove of garlic, according to the formula 1 → 15, 15 → 1, ie you start with a clove of garlic on day 1 and grow one per day up to 15 puppies of garlic on day 15, then decrease by one a day (day 16 - 15 garlic cloves until day 1 - a clove of garlic): increase immunity, fatigue disappears and you will feel more energetic, lower bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels , you will notice performance on physical exertion, in other words, the whole body will be fortified.
- - knife (ceramic recommended) for cleaning garlic
- We will use an organic garlic. Only those garlic heads that have very small garlic cloves should be chosen. For the 30 days of treatment, we need 240 cloves of garlic.
Garlic cloves are peeled.
- Every morning, on an empty stomach, swallow a clove of garlic (from 1 to 15 and then from 15 to 1 ) with a glass of lukewarm water. (Optionally you can squeeze half a lemon).
Days 1 → 15:
→ Day 1 : peel 1 clove of garlic and swallow with water.
→ Day 2 : peel 2 cloves of garlic and swallow with water.
→ Day 3 : peel 3 cloves of garlic and swallow with water.
→ Day 13 : peel 13 cloves of garlic and swallow with water.
→ Day 14 : peel 14 cloves of garlic and swallow with water.
→ Day 15 : peel 15 cloves of garlic and swallow with water.
Days 16 → 30:
→ Day 16 : peel 15 cloves of garlic and swallow with water.
→ Day 17 : Peel 14 cloves of garlic and swallow with water.
→ Day 18 : Peel 13 cloves of garlic and swallow with water.
→ Day 28 : Peel 3 cloves of garlic and swallow with water.
→ Day 29 : Peel 2 cloves of garlic and swallow with water.
→ Day 30 : Peel 1 clove of garlic and swallow with water.
Optionally, in the water, you can add lemon juice.
Make sure you eat a quality garlic, preferably from the market, from farmers, or organically. Avoid Chinese garlic from the supermarket.
Also, avoid sprouted garlic ( it means that it has lost much of its valuable compounds ).
Choose only small garlic heads.
⚠ If you are doing this whole garlic cure for the first time, it is good to start with 10 days (+5 then -5) or 14 days (+7 then -7).
Choose only small garlic that does not show the slightest sign of spoilage.
Garlic ( Allium sativum ) has been known since ancient times as a remedy for colds, infections, cardiovascular disease and hypercholesterolemia.
⚠ When eaten in this form, garlic will practically not smell, so you don't have to worry about the smell of garlic !
Start with a clove of garlic for the first day, and grow with a clove of garlic, up to 15 cloves of garlic on day 15 (1, 2, 3, ..., 13, 14, 15). Then, starting on the 16th, for the next 15 days, it is reduced by one clove of garlic a day until the 30th (15, 14, 13, ... 3, 2, 1).
Cure with garlic all morning on an empty stomach, is held once a year for up to 30 days.
⚠ If you are taking this whole garlic cure for the first time, or if you are between 10 and 16 years old, it is recommended to reduce the duration (respectively the number of garlic cloves) to 10 days (+5 then -5) or 14 days (+ 7 then -7).
We do not recommend this treatment to children under 10 years of age. However, if you feel it is absolutely necessary, seek medical advice first.
- prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases, viruses,
- strong antioxidant,
- natural antibiotic,
- antifungal (helps eliminate Candida albicans),
- eliminates parasites,
- treatment and amelioration of heart disease such as heart attack or hypertension,
- reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the blood,
- prevents arteriosclerosis,
- reduces blood pressure,
- releases oxidative stress,
- improves potency,
- increase immunity,
- prevents candidiasis,
- mineralizing: potassium, phosphorus,
- contains an impressive amount of vitamins B and C,
- fights colds and flu,
- useful in lowering blood sugar (stabilizes blood sugar levels),
- fight against free radicals,
- helps to absorb minerals,
- reduces liver fat,
- relieves osteoarthritis,
- can prevent the onset of Helicobacter pylori, which is responsible for the development of endogastritis, gastric acidity, gastric and duodenal ulcers,
- treats diarrhea,
- fight against cancer,
- good against diseases such as Alzheimer's,
- antidote to rabies,
- viper bites,
- helps to lose weight,
- beneficial for the liver,
- removes fatigue,
- reduces stress,
- improves sports results.
- may cause sweating
- can cause colic in infants if consumed by mothers
- may irritate the stomach lining in people with sensitive stomachs
- thins the blood
- may interact with contraceptives, cyclosporine and other medicines, such as Isoniazid
- reduces the absorption of some drugs
- contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation
- contraindicated for people allergic to garlic
- contraindicated for persons undergoing surgery or dental surgery, for persons with coagulation disorders
- contraindicated in persons using anticoagulants, aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Garlic contains allicin which has the ability to thin the walls of blood vessels, increase the volume of arteries and arterioles, thus facilitating blood circulation. Allicin also fights pathogens, staphylococci and streptococci, without affecting the microbial flora of our digestive system.
Therefore, for a correct diagnosis and treatment, it is recommended to consult a specialist.