Paste of Cornelian Cherry with Pollen and Honey
Immune tonic, natural remedy for gastrointestinal diseases and more, only from forest cornelian cherries, pollen and honey
Cornelian cherries mixed with raw pollen and honey, then left to macerate: tonic paste, immuno-stimulating, hepato-protective, miraculous remedy for gastrointestinal disorders, kidney disease, vein and capillary disease, hemorrhoidal disease and more.
- - glass container (jar) of at least 500ml;
- - blender that can also grind the seeds
- We prepare the quantities of ingredients: cornelian cherris, raw pollen and honey.
We wash the cornelian cherries well and drain them of the excess water.
- Then mix the ingredients: put all the ingredients in the blender container. To facilitate the mixing process, I chose to use a little water.
⚠ If you want a finer paste or if you do not have a blender that can crush the seeds, then you can remove the seeds.
Mix everything for about 30 seconds. Finally, if you have mixed the seeds, make sure that they are well mixed and that you do not break your teeth when you eat the paste.
- Seal with a lid and leave to macerate for at least 24 hours in the refrigerator. Thus honey will potentiate the beneficial effects of cornelian cherries and raw pollen. Consumption is recommended within ~ 3 months of preparation!
❗ The amount of pollen and honey can be adjusted according to taste and needs.
Retention and validity: the cornelian cherry paste with pollen and honey must be kept in the refrigerator and it is recommended to consume it as soon as possible, up to 3 months.
Also, depending on the amount of honey used, the shelf life is higher or lower. More honey means better preservation, so longer shelf life.
Pollen is also rich in antioxidants such as flavonoids, carotenoids, quercetin or glutathione, and the combination with honey and forest horns generates a bomb of powerful antioxidants that protect the body from the action of free radicals, responsible for chronic diseases such as diabetes or cancer.
→ Cures of 14 days are recommended, with a break of 7 days between them.
⚠ This honey cornelian cherry paste is not recommended for babies!
→ For children, the version with ground seeds is not recommended.
- rich in antioxidants (flavonoids, carotenoids, quercetin or glutathione);
- rich in oxalic acid which has an important metabolic role due to the oxalyl radical;
- rich in minerals such as iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium;
- rich in enzymes and carotenoids, sugars, organic acids, cornin, pectins, cellulose, tannins and essential oils;
- rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3 (niacin or vitamin PP), B6, B12, C, D, E and P;
- has an immune-stimulating effect, strengthens immunity;
- has a tonic / energizing effect;
- has antibiotic, antibacterial, anti-microbial effect;
- has an anti-allergic effect;
- has an analgesic effect;
- has a diuretic effect;
- has antidiabetic effect;
- has a healing effect;
- has anti-carcinogenic effect;
- has the effect of stimulating the appetite;
- has an anti-inflammatory effect;
- combats anorexia;
- fights anemia;
- metabolic stimulant;
- helps repair capillaries and blood vessels;
- helps in case of jaundice;
- helps in case of fever;
- helps in case of malaria;
- helps in diseases of the liver, jaundice, ascites;
- helps to reduce blood sugar levels;
- adjuvant during the period of accelerated parenting;
- can help increase fertility;
- can help with potency issues;
- slows down the aging process and delays the appearance of signs of wear on the body;
Supports the digestive system:
- stimulates digestion, being rich in oxalic acid;
- helps with gastrointestinal disorders: diarrhea, inflammation / intestinal cramps;
- antidiarrheal effect (fights diarrhea);
- helps in indigestion;
- helps to remove intestinal parasites;
- helps treat enterocolitis;
- accelerates the metabolism being good and a slimming belt;
- has probiotic effects, helping to restore the intestinal flora;
Supports the urological system:
- a natural method of preventing the formation of kidney stones;
- helps with kidney disease: kidney stones, bladder infections;
Supports circulatory system:
- has an important role in hemorrhagic phenomena, due to vitamin P;
- good in capillary and visceral hemorrhages;
- prevents atherosclerosis;
- regulates hypertension;
- lowers bad LDL cholesterol;
- good in vein diseases, arthritis of the lower limbs, varicose veins;
- helps treat hemorrhoids;
- prevents bleeding gums;
- good in scurvy bleeding;
- good for retinal bleeding;
- reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease;
- can cause allergies for those allergic to honey and pollen;
- may increase stomach acidity;
- make sure that the seeds are well ground, that they do not break your teeth - chew carefully!
- watch out for those who suffer from heartburn;
- those who have trouble sleeping should not eat pasta at least 4 hours before bedtime;
- those who are known to be allergic should test the paste;
- product contraindicated for babies;
→ An edible oil can be extracted from the cornelian cherries seeds (kernels), used in gastronomy. The seeds can also be roasted, ground and used as a coffee substitute.
→ The Cornelian Cherries are rich in vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3 (niacin or vitamin PP), B6, B12, C, D, E and P, mineral salts of Fe, Ca, K, Mg, Zn, P, Na , With, enzymes, carotenoids (carotene), organic acids, carbohydrates, pectins, cellulose, sugars, tannins and essential oils.
→ Vitamin P (routine) is a powerful antioxidant and also has a substantial role in preventing bleeding, and vitamin P deficiency is manifested mainly by capillary fragility (rupture of capillaries).
→ Vitamin B3 is also known as niacin, nicotinic acid or vitamin PP (Pellagra Preventer)! This vitamin PP / B3 supports genetic processes in the body's cells and helps in the processing of body fat.
→ Pollen is a natural tonic / energizer, strengthens the immune system, reduces the risk of chronic diseases such as diabetes or cancer, supports the cardiovascular system, supports the digestive system / metabolism, treats allergies, supports liver activity and protects against toxins, is a natural anti-inflammatory. slows down the aging process and delays the appearance of signs of wear on the body, increases female fertility and potency.
Therefore, for a correct diagnosis and treatment, it is recommended to consult a specialist.