Energizing juice of sea buckthorn and aronia with Ginger, Lime and Honey
The 5 ingredients, sea buckthorn, aronia, ginger, lime and honey, of this juice (syrup), in addition to the effect of a strong tonic, are an ideal combination for an iron immunity. There are also beneficial effects in terms of the cardiovascular system, digestive system, nervous system.
- - fruit juicer with worm shaft
- Wash sea buckthorn and chokeberry in 2-3 waters, drain the excess water. Detachment from the branches in the case of sea buckthorn is usually done before washing, and detachment of aronia berry from the bunches is done after washing.
- Wash and peel the ginger, then cut a few pieces so that they can be easily squeezed.
- Wash and peel the lime, then cut in half so that it can be passed more easily through the juicer. At the same time, the lime (or, as the case may be, the lemon) also has the role of decongesting the juicer sieve.
- With the ingredients chokeberry, sea buckthorn, ginger and lime ready, they will start to be squeezed.
- Over the obtained juice, add the honey and mix until completely homogenous.
- The juice / syrup will be kept in glass containers, hermetically sealed, obligatorily in the refrigerator.
- The resulting pulp will be dried and used in the preparation of teas.
- Iron energy and immunity with 5 ingredients: sea buckthorn, aronia (chokeberry), ginger, lime and honey,
Storage and validity:
→ It must be kept in the refrigerator, hermetically sealed.
→ From time to time it is recommended to shake bottles.
→ It is recommended to be kept in small bottles.
→ It is recommended to consume in maximum 1 year, if the bottle is not open.
→ If the bottle is open, it is recommended to consume it within a maximum of 3 months to avoid oxidation of the main nutrients in contact with air.
- It can also be consumed as a soft drink (2lg) with mineral or plain water (200ml).
- It can also be used in various cocktails, toppings or for cooking.
Cures of 2-4 weeks are recommended, especially in the autumn-winter period.
- strong antioxidant
- strengthens the body's immunity
- natural energizer/tonic
- prevents colds and flu, protects the body from viral infections
- rich in vitamin C, A, B1, B2, B6, B9, E, F, K, P
- rich in minerals phosphorus, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium
- rich in Omega 3, 6, 7, 9 fatty acids
- helps vision
- supports the nervous system
- rich in fiber
- the fight against cancer
- contributes to heart health by reducing bad cholesterol (LDL), triglycerides
- anti-diabetic effect
- slows down the cellular aging process
- protects the liver
- helps the digestive system and helps with weight loss
- protects the body from intoxication
- reduces stress and treats anemia, depression
- reduces inflammation
- diuretic în cantități excesive
- persoanele care suferă de boli de stomac ar trebui să solicite sfatul medicului
- seek medical advice during pregnancy and lactation
- caution in the case of treatment with anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs
- not recommended in gastritis, gastric ulcers
Therefore, for a correct diagnosis and treatment, it is recommended to consult a specialist.