Tonic drink with aloe vera, wine and honey
Macerated aloe vera, red wine and honey - a healing liqueur
Aloe vera macerate with red wine and honey forms a tonic drink, a true immune stimulant, with effects of cell regeneration, detoxification and purification of the whole body. This liqueur fights anemia, has digestive and tonic stimulating effects on the digestive tract, helps treat gastrointestinal disorders (gastritis, ulcer, colitis, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, ...), supports the cardiovascular system, nervous system, is hepatoprotective, has anti-rheumatic action, and last but not least is a powerful antitumor.
- - container
- - blender / mixer
- - non-metallic knife
- Wash the aloe vera leaf with cold water and remove the dry or blackened parts if any.
- Remove the sides of the leaf (that part with thorns), then cut the leaf into ~ 2 cm slices and leave in a container with water for 30 minutes, the necessary step to remove that yellowish / latex sap which, in some people more sensitive, may have an allergic effect or, if consumed internally, a laxative effect.
⚠ For commercially purchased leaves, this yellowish sap is usually in very small amounts, and if you are not allergic to it, you can skip this step.
- We extract the pulp from the slices of chopped aloe. I was basically removing the peel with a knife. If the leaf is not big enough, it can be cut in half with a knife and with the help of a spoon, we grate the aloe vera gel.
- We will mix the extracted aloe vera pulp with a mixer / blender for about 1 minute and thus obtain an liquid / aloe vera gel with an aerated foam on the surface.
- Add the wine and honey and mix again for a few seconds just enough to mix.
- Pour the mixture into a glass container, close with a lid and leave to macerate for at least 7 days in a ventilated and cool place, without light (ideally cellar).
After maceration you can choose to filter the drink or consume it as such.
Once the bottle is opened, it is recommended to store it in the refrigerator for a maximum of 30 days.
✔ Basically, combined, these three ingredients amplify their properties.
✔ The peel of the Aloe Vera leaf also contains a yellow sap called latex, which in high doses, for some people, can be toxic (laxative effect) or allergic.
✔ It is recommended to use a natural wine, without sulfites (red country wine), and bee honey, it is preferable to be acacia.
✔ We recommend the use of non-metallic utensils!
Storage and validity::
→ It is recommended to store in a cool, ventilated place without light (ideally in the cellar or refrigerator).
→ It is recommended to store in hermetically sealed glass bottles.
→ If it is not used and stored in optimal conditions, a bottle with this liqueur can be stored for up to 1 year.
→ Once opened, we recommend storing it in the refrigerator until full consumption (ideally within a month).
Recommendation for harvesting aloe vera leaves:
● Only the species Aloe vera chinensis, commonly found as a potted ornamental plant, is recommended.
● It is recommended to harvest aloe plants with a maturity of at least 3 years.
● Harvest the leaves from a plant that has not been watered in the last 3-5 days.
● It is advisable to choose the leaves from the outside of the plant, as they are richer in antioxidants.
→ One or more courses of 4 weeks are recommended with breaks between courses of 1-2 weeks.
→ During the treatment, it is recommended to avoid consuming dairy products, meat and eggs as much as possible, and to consume a large amount of fluids (minimum 2.5 liters per day) to help the body detoxify.
→ Being a mild alcoholic remedy, it is not recommended for children under 7 years.
→ In children over 7 years of age, the dose will be reduced according to age to 1/4, and the administration will be done only with the consent of a doctor.
- an exceptional immune stimulant, thanks to the compound glucomannan ;
- drink with general tonic effect;
- detoxifying and purifying the whole body;
- stimulates cell regeneration / regenerates cells, helps to repair damaged tissues;
- adjuvant in loss of appetite / lack of appetite;
- good in diabetes, obesity;
- remedy for maintaining youth and beauty;
- a remedy that helps to accelerate the growth of hair inside;
- helps with eye diseases, to improve vision;
- helps in removing kidney stones;
- good for muscle aches;
- adjuvant in the treatment of herpes by increasing immunity;
Supports the digestive / gastrointestinal system:
- regulates gastric hyperacidity;
- helps to treat gastritis, burns;
- adjuvant in stomach pain, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer;
- has tonic effects on the digestive tract;
- helps eliminate intestinal toxins and cleanse the colon;
- useful in treating gastrointestinal disorders;
- treats constipation;
- treats diarrhea;
- helps in the treatment of bloating, colitis;
- adjuvant in dyspepsia (indigestion);
- adjuvant in irritable bowel syndrome;
- helps to stimulate detoxification in the colon;
- helps in malabsorption syndrome / in severe imbalances of beneficial bacteria in the intestine;
- helps regulate metabolism;
- has digestive stimulant effects;
- good in slimming belts;
Supports the cardiovascular system:
- regulates hypertension;
- helps to dilate blood vessels;
- helps lower cholesterol;
- helps maintain cardiovascular tone;
- regulates blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides;
- maintains normal voltage;
- activates and stimulates blood and lymph flow;
- anti-inflammatory, reduces inflammation;
- good in rheumatism, arthritis;
- helps relieve joint pain;
- reduces the growth of tumors due to the 3 antitumor agents: emodin , mannose and lecithin ;
- helps prevent / stop cancer and autoimmune diseases;
- can control lung cancer;
- adjuvant in cases of leukemia and sarcoma;
Supports the nervous system:
- good at fighting anemia;
- fights chronic fatigue;
- good during periods of physical and intellectual overload, during exams;
- good for neuralgia, migraines, headaches;
- reduces stress;
- fights neurasthenia;
- combats anorexia;
Supports the respiratory system and fights colds:
- adjunct in colds and flu;
- good in the prevention of respiratory diseases;
- treats respiratory viruses (viral infections), bronchitis, cough, asthma;
- adjuvant in sinusitis;
- adjuvant in tuberculosis / pulmonary TB;
- helps to treat tired liver;
- helps the fatty liver, but also viral hepatitis;
- adjuvant in pancreatitis;
- contraindicated in people with chronic cardiovascular disease, pregnant women and women with uterine bleeding;
- contraindicated for people for whom alcohol is forbidden 100%;
- diabetics are recommended a smaller amount of honey and this should be acacia;
→ Aloe vera is known for its extraordinary health benefits, with over 200 active substances.
→ The remarkable healing effects of the Aloe Vera plant are due to its detoxifying power.
→ In 1989, a study by a team of Japanese researchers found that Aloe Vera contained at least three antitumor agents: emodin, mannose, and lecithin, making it an effective ally in tumor prevention. Treatments that include Aloe Vera> have notable effects in controlling lung cancer, leukemia and sarcoma.
→ The essential compound in Aloe Vera is glucomannan (a soluble fiber), which has real antiviral, immunostimulatory and bone marrow repair properties.
→ Dr. Gillian McKeith called Aloe Vera a "living food" that can greatly help detoxify the colon and develop the body's own sources of beneficial bacteria.
Therefore, for a correct diagnosis and treatment, it is recommended to consult a specialist.